Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Indivisible With Liberty And Justice For All

Hey guys. No formal post today. I just wanted to send out my condolences to the people and families who were affected by the 9/11 tragedy. My family spent the morning watching the memorial on the news and my best friend's father's name was said and it was sad but necessary.

I've noticed that not as many people take a moment as much anymore. In previous years the pledge was said and people took a moment to be quiet and remember. As the years of school go by since it happened I've noticed that even one of the standardized tests my friend had to take for college was scheduled for today. That's why I was glad that the memorial was on today. It's been almost 10 years now and though the families still grieve, the victims are still remembered and honored.


I hope you all had a peaceful day and may God (or whatever it is you choose to believe in) shine upon you and be gracious unto you.

(my favorite prayer from my grandmother, hope she doesn't mind that I borrowed it ;3 )

To all the victims and families I am truly sorry for your losses and suffering and may you find serenity in your days to come even though the loss never completely goes away.

~Beatrice <3

09/11/01 Always In Our Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment