Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

OPI Nail Polish Swatches

I did a Face of the Day  inspired by the colors in OPI's Coutour Collection and today I decided to swatch them all for you along with my toenail color of the week. :)




About the size of each nail polish in the pack.





And here are my toenails of the week, which normally would not be too special but I really, really like them this week because. . .



THEY SPARKLE! :D

The base color I used was
Sally Hanson's Laquer Shine in Glossy



and the sparkles are
Sally Hanson Hard As Nails Xtreem Wear Nail Polish in Rockstar Pink





What is your favorite nail polish or polish combination? Which OPI Color Coutour polish is your fave? Let me know in the comments!

Hope everyone is doing well :)

~Beatrice

**DISCLAIMER**
I have purchased this item with my own money and any and all reviews are my honest and humble opinion. I am not affiliated with this brand or company in any way

2 comments:

  1. yay for sparkly nail polishes! I love the blackberry one!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I love that one too :) I was actually surprised. I thought I would like Brizbane Bronze the most but I ended up liking Black Cherry Chutney the best. Funny how things turn out huh? lol

    ReplyDelete