Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

LA Splash Eyeshadow Sealer/Base Grips And Doesn't Let Go!

Hello Everyone! I feel like I've been gone for a lifetime! My computer kept freezing up and I couldn't get any work done but thank God I was able to get it fixed and it's up and running again! Let's get back into the swing of things shall we?


So the other day I picked up LASplash's Eyeshadow Sealer/Base for glitter shadows and certain pigments and I have to say I'm pretty impressed.

The product comes out with a doe foot applicator and is basically clear.


I'm pretty happy with the packaging. It's quick and easy and to the point.

I tested it out with one of my pigments and it stuck to the sticky base like a charm, even the glitter stuck which I thought was awesome! (even Urban Decay's Primer Potion doesn't grab that)


Though it works great, I'm not sure it's good for everyday use since it's so heavy duty. Plus it has a sticky feeling which I'm not a huge fan of.

The LASplash Sealer/Base goes for around $6.49 which is a steal if you ask me. However I'm not sure it works so great as a sealer since it smears the color when applied over eyeshadows or eyeliners. As far as more dramatic looks and nights out are concerned, you couldn't choose a better base for shimmers and for that I think it's definately worth a look.

Let's hear it for the breakdown!

Packaging : 5/5
Product: 4/5
Price: 5/5
Value: 5/5
Would I Buy Again?: Absolutely! I think it's great!

Have you tried any lower cost eyeshadow bases? Any good recomendations? Anything to try and avoid? I'd love to hear about it!


Stay happy and healthy!
~Beatrice
**DISCLAIMER**

I have purchased this item with my own money and any and all reviews are my honest and humble opinion. I am not affiliated with this brand or company in any way.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beatrice,

    Glad to hear your computer is up and running again!

    May I ask where you were able to buy this?

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! So am I lol and I bought mine at Ulta. That's the only place I've ever really seen it to be honest though it must be sold other places as well. I hope you find it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete