Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, May 2, 2011

A Matte Face Of The Day


I took my Wet N' Wild Palette (in vanity) out for a spin today and I have to say I'm extremely happy with the results!

After applying my foundation and base I took the lightest shimmery color in the palette and popped it in my inner corners.

Then taking the medium matte color, I placed that all over my lid with the darkest matte shade in the crease.

And for the brow bone I used the lightest matte color in the palette.



For my liner I used Milani's Liquif'Eye in 05 Brown making it thicker on the outer corners and tapering into the inner corner.

And ending with a few generous coats of Maybelline's One by One Waterproof Mascara


For the face I contoured with CoverGirl's Clean Pressed Powder in 160 Classic Tan and popped NYC's Blush in Park Avenue Plum on the apples blended upwards.



And finally for lips I used NYX's Lipstick in Milan and then we're finished!

I have a feeling this is going to be my go-to palette when I'm in a pinch :)

So what is your go to makeup look? Do you have a favorite palette you use for everyday? What about your face of the day? Do you have a post on it? Leave the link in the comments! I respond to every last comment!!

Stay happy and healthy!
~Beatrice

6 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful blog. My experience with Milani has been quite good. I am so in love with their golden shadow Its a pity that in our country Milani is not available

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the wonderful comment! Also I have several things from Milani and have had no problems whatsoever with any of it. I'm sorry that they don't have the brand readily availible where you are :( It's so annoying when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE milan on you, it's very MLBB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!!! I appreciate that so much! Thank you for the wonderful comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Came out really good! I might go to Walgreen's today and pick up the 8 pan palettes bc I've been drooling over them.. after that I'm gonna work on getting these 6 pan ones. Surprisingly LOVING WNW lately!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you know what, I feel the same way. I remember getting a lot of makeup from them when I was a little kid because it was cheep and my mom wasn't gonna let me play around with drastic or expensive makeup. Like it was throw away makeup back then, now they're becoming a real drugstore contender which is AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete